I've taken Rachel's Senior pictures, twice. Once alone and once with her friend Sara. They turned out darling and I'd love to show you them all, but you don't want to look at 200+ pictures. I am sharing one that I love. I didn't realize I had her reflection in this picture until right after I took it. Then I took some of Sara there as well. They were sitting in a windowsill so we were lucky they didn't fall off. If you are on facebook (which I am not) Rachel posted several cute ones of herself.
8 comments:
What a beautiful picture! I can not believe Rachel is a senior already!!
Gorgeous!!! (Alison is right by me and just said, "I remember she!") We love Rachel!!! I love all of the pictures you took, and I would look at all 200+ pictures!!! Love the sugar and flour containers, too!
Gorgeous is my word for Rachel too. Wow! Great job on the pic too. You should post a few more, if not all 200 - we wouldn't mind!
I love your jars and darling little lunch lady too :)
Soon it will be your adorable little lunch lady having her senior picture! A grandma gets all nostalgic when her FIRST becomes a beautiful woman. Even if we didn't know Rachel this would be a fabulous photo. I agree, post a few more.
My first thought...gorgeous! I see everyone feels the same!
She is so beautiful!! Guess I need to head over to facebook to see some other pictures of her. And Abby the lunch lady is so cute too!!
Rachel you're beautiful! Always have been - always will be! It's hard for me to believe you're almost heading off to college! Excited to read about your college adventures on the blog you're gonna start to keep all of us posted about what your doing...you are going to blog, right?! :)
Great picture Diane!
I was going to say gorgeous too! I don't know why I hadn't seen these on facebook. Her smile is amazing! Beautiful Rachel & great photography Di!!
Post a Comment