Saturday, October 23, 2010

Refresh

This post is to show my Mom my update. You all can enjoy.

I loved my containers for sugar and flour that I kept in my cupboard. They were large, so I didn't need to refill them too often. I've wanted to put them on the counter since I use them a fair amount. I found these on my first trip to Home Goods and made the stickers from my cricket. My family thinks I'm silly, since we know the difference between sugar and flour, but I do things because I think they are cute. I love them and loving the orange color.

2 comments:

blunckfamily said...

So you'll show me how right? I love them. My other ones I tried to copy cat from you the little bitty labels kept coming off!

Ryan Cox said...

I've been meaning to ask you if your trip to Home Goods was a success! I love these! the font you chose is adorable.