Sunday, January 17, 2010

Human target

Abby loves to play with her friend, Cole. He was over one day and I was in the kitchen cleaning (surprise) and I looked over and Cole was using Abby's sweater as a target. They stuck and it was perfect. I'm glad she was smart enough to put on safety glasses. Love 4 year olds.

2 comments:

Liz said...

What NUTS!!!! That Abby is so darling! Of course she would sacrifice for her fun friend! Your collages look GREAT! I'm glad you would call me, since you're the one who told me how to do them in the first place!!! That gingerbread cutter looks super cool! I'm glad it worked! We should get together for Christmas next year and make them!!! I'll start asking everybody if they'd make the trip out there in December!! You know how they were for November!!! :) We'd do it!

Lisa and Mike Marion said...

How funny. He looks pleased with himself.