Monday, January 18, 2010

Hair

Heather asked if I'd curl her hair one morning before school. I actually had a little time to do it. She loved her hair and looked like she was ready for a date when she came down for breakfast. The joys of being a girl! Notice she has side bangs now. Something new and exciting.

9 comments:

Kelly said...

Gorgeous!

Liz said...

Since Kelly stole Gorgeous, I'll say BEAUTIFUL!!! She looks so grown up!

Karin Webb said...

Since I can't use gorgeous or beautiful, I will say FABULOUS! As in Sharpay fabulous!!

Shannon said...

Cute, Cute!!!

Ryan Cox said...

My first thought, "Gorgeous!!" and obviously I'm not the only one :) Lovely..

Brigette said...

SO CUTE!

blunckfamily said...

I can't begin to tell you how much I enjoy these blogs of my incredible daughters !!!!!

Kristina said...

And since I'm always so late...I'll say "Whatahottie"! And what kind of curling iron did you use???

Lisa and Mike Marion said...

Cute. Heather is looking so much older.