
A few weeks ago, the children didn't have school on Thursday and Friday. It was Parent/Teacher Conferences. The weather was nice, so I decided it was time to go get our Pumpkins. We invited a few friends (The Myers and Williams) and headed out to the farm. I have a few favorite places to go, and wanted to go to this one with the hay/4 wheeler ride out to the patch. The kids had a marvelous time. They had a huge hay stack that was a maze inside. They spend way too long in their and frankly it freaked me out a little. It was too dark and they also had several levels you could climb to. I would be afraid I'd be on my way, and their would be a drop out of nowhere. That's why I didn't go in. They loved it and were hoping I'd have a flashlight in the car, so then they'd never come out(or find the field mice running around) I know, creepy! No one said anything about mice, I would just assume you'd run across something.
While we were picking pumpkins, Mark called me from Jamaica. I know, LUCKY. That's why their is a picture of me on the phone, talking to him. With this new job, he will go to Jamaica here and there and I hope to go sometime with him as well. He wasn't very happy, he spent two days at the Miami airport, to spend one day in Jamaica. He said it was pretty, but rainy this time of year. He did surprise us and caught an earlier flight to make it home sooner than we anticipated.
I loved being on the farm. Their are many times I wish we lived on a farm. A lot of work, but many rewards.
1 comment:
Ah, how fun!! I really wish we could have gone but there is always next year! I really love the picture of the girls on the green tractor! Actually, they all turned out really good, being photogenic must run in their genes! :)
Post a Comment