Friday night during the homecoming football game, it was snowing sideways. We were still being die hard fans, until after half time and they were up 30 or so points. I at least took the little kids home who were miserable. It continued to snow until the next day around noon. The kids didn't waste any time. They were out there for ever, having fun being kids. I guess I'll have to wait until spring to refinish the swing set. If you procrastinate long enough... it's just such an eyesore. Hey, I could just say I'm going for the vintage look. That's it.
2 comments:
NICE!!! I was just thinking how nice it was in St. George this weekend! 80 degrees every day and I got sunburned when we were at the park! I do love winter though, just not this early! I'm SO SORRY about Joel's injury! That bites!!! I love the football collage picture!
It looks perfectly vintage!
Post a Comment