Mark and I went to the gym tonight for an hour. He always seems to be gone in the evenings and he miraculously didn't have any interviews tonight, so we took advantage and had a little date night. We worked our legs and boy did he push me. It will be fun to walk up and down the stairs tomorrow. I can already feel the burn, so it will be pretty painful. Speaking of exercising, I did the wii fit last week for the first time, and that also was a good workout. A good gauge for me is the "burn" and the wii fit definitely burns. Then my friend brought over a lemon cake, covered in frosting when we got home, and I had a plate of that. Always good after a workout.
We had a great Christmas, and then the day after a fun trip to St. George. We went to Las Vegas for New Years Eve, then back to St.George to Celebrate my Mom's birthday, and then home. On the way home our car broke down, and luckily we were only 1.5 hours from home. We needed a new transfer case. Then two weeks later a quick trip to Provo to be with most of Mark's family for a visit with his parents who were in UT for training and now back to the New Zealand MTC. We also got to see my sister Liz and her family on the way there and back, so that was a bonus. I will try to add pictures soon, but they haven't been downloaded yet, so no guarantees.
Abby has an ear infection, we found out yesterday, but has been a trooper. She must be pretty bad because she keeps saying, "what"?, like she has so much stuff in her ear that she can't hear. I hope the meds kick in soon, so she'll be back to normal. I was going to see if it would just heal itself, but then decided since it was in both ears, I'd try to make her life a little more comfortable.
OK, I added the picture that was on the Christmas card. I would rather have you look at something, especially those of who who don't want to read my travel log. I hope to never go 5 weeks again.
5 comments:
Your family is gorgeous. Eva still talks about playing with Abby and Rachel doing her hair while we were gone. You have the coolest family!
Yeah! I'm glad you posted! We just got our Wii fit cd back, so I'll have to get going again. You inspire me! Gotta run get the boys to school, but I hope you have a fantastic day!!!! Love you!
I WANT this picture (4 & 6)----your life is quite amazing, but you do a great job of it all!! xoxoxo from Mom
Very cute photo! Tiari talks about "Abby Cakes" all the time. Hope she's feeling better soon. Thanks for sharing your adventures and I'm soo excited for your new ones coming up this year. Keep us posted. Lylas, Krissy P
Glad to get the update cuz!
Post a Comment