While I was at Target this past week, two things got me excited. (To the point I think I was giggling out loud-I know, how embarrassing.) The first happy moment is when I discovered Target will start carrying items from Orla Kiely, who is one of my favorite designers. Rachel and I first discovered an amazing purse by her while we were in Jackson WY, and wanted it so bad, but showed self control and didn't buy it. It was around $175 and didn't really need it. It would have been fun, maybe one day. Target carries items to help organize, like cute boxes, magazine holders, etc and I heard they will be carrying other items also. They will have plates, bowls, cups, etc and I hope more.
The second thing that made me so happy (the happiest) was they have those little kiosk in the electronic dept that play a variety of CD, so you can preview before you buy. We were looking for a new movie, and I stopped to listen to a few. They had two that I got so excited about, basically I was in 80's heaven. A-Ha, Culture Club, Remember the song, My Sharona, doesn't get much better than that! See, I'm giggly as I write. 867-5309, Bananarama, Blondie, Pat Benatar. Oh, LOVED IT ALL. I did decide to go home and download individual songs instead of buying the CD's since there were a few songs that didn't excite me or I already had.
I know, so silly, but that's a few things that make me happy.
Here are a few pictures to share, just random ones I finally downloaded.
We have been having a lot of fun making pizza every week or so. The kids love it, so we seem to have it a lot. My cousin Mike's wife, Kristin, blogged an amazing Thai chicken pizza that I LOVE. The picture doesn't do it justice, but Incredible. We also went to the Draper Temple while we were in UT, which was great to have the kids be able to walk through a temple. We went with most of the Marion family and my sister Liz and her family met us also. So beautiful. Make's me want to remodel the house. J/K -way out of my league.
Draper Temple
Mickey Pizza
Thai Chicken Pizza, aka amazing
4 comments:
I knew something had to be going on when I saw your comments on our blah-g... I was thinking maybe a new computer happened! he he --Love reading your posts Diane - I don't think it's goofy at all to be be so excited by anything at Target - but you know how I feel about Target! I can just see you rockin' out! Pizza's look yummy - I'd love to try the Tai recipe - call or email me when you get a second...
I need to live closer to a TARGET!!! You're so cute! Those pizzas look DELICIOUS!!! I know what I'll be making this week! YUM! (BTW..we switched to Verizon this week, so now I can text and call you all the time...YEAH...that makes me giggly!) Love you!
I think there are many a people who go through Target excited and giggling about something. That store is just too good. I restrain from going there because unlike you my self control is not that great. I need that recipe for the pizza. I am starting to make frozen meals and that one would be great to freeze. Plus it just sounds good!!
MICKEY MOUSE
Post a Comment