Joel was on the 8th grade Varsity and had a great time. He had some trouble with his ankle, so had a hard time running some of the time. He was usually on the kick off team, and played a few other positions as well, but I have no clue what they are. He's excited to play high school sports next year. He has already had basketball tryouts and is on the 8th grade JV team. He made all the cutoffs for the Varsity team, until the very last. A few of his friends that were on Varsity last year, didn't make it this year either, so it was pretty tough. He works so hard and has so much fun regardless of what team he's on. I'm not sure if Rachel has decided for sure if she will play Basketball. She is so busy, that it would be nice if she would take a break before tennis starts. Of course I would have her get a head start on tennis if she wasn't doing BB.



3 comments:
well actually the two juniors on my team might not play next year so there is a better chance for me to make "The Big V"---Rachel
Go Rachel and Joel! I LOVED playing high school volleyball! Wish we could see you in action some time! Love you guys!
How fun and exciting and what great memories!
Post a Comment