Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Bloggin'

My sister Liz had this on her blog, and I was a little curious how addicted I am, so I took the test. I'll be the first to admit I love to read others blogs and to add to my own. It's a complete waste of time, but it's what I choose to do when I have a free minute. So, now I want you all to see if you're more of an addict than me.(:

60%How Addicted to Blogging Are You?

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Blogging is fun!! I am embarassed to say my score was higher than yours!! I love taking online quizes too!!

Brigette said...

yeah - I won't be posting my score!

Logan and Ashley said...

I did that too awhile ago and I think I was like 70% addicted. Anyway, it is way addicting! I love it and although it may seem like a waste of time I feel better by saying that it is like my little journal!!