Here we are at the Marion's
Very cute. I must admit I like your old slide show program better than this one though--it's much easier for the technologically impaired like your Mom.
Thanks for the suggestion. I thought I'd try something new, but will stick to the old one.
Darling!!! We love living in the snow, too! I still need to blog the snowman Kyle and I made!
I like the slideshow. I think the sparkly snowflakes are darling. I love Abby's hat.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Very cute. I must admit I like your old slide show program better than this one though--it's much easier for the technologically impaired like your Mom.
Thanks for the suggestion. I thought I'd try something new, but will stick to the old one.
Darling!!! We love living in the snow, too! I still need to blog the snowman Kyle and I made!
I like the slideshow. I think the sparkly snowflakes are darling. I love Abby's hat.
Post a Comment