This morning before church, Joel, Heather and Mom shoveled the walk and drive way. Mark made it home to finish off the drive way and was a sport to jump in and help in his suit. It snowed most of yesterday and through the night. Today was beautiful and sunny, if you can tell. We love Colorado.
6 comments:
BEAUTIFUL!!! (By the way when it sys "David" it really means "Caroline"!)
Thanks for posting so much - I love it!
"David", I know it means Caroline. Dad wouldn't care what the decorations look like.(: Love you Pooh Pa!
Looks a lot like our house did on sunday morning. We love having snow for Christmas time!
In my defense, I had shoveled the driveway three times on Saturday plus the church, then the church again Sunday morning before I caught Diane doing the driveway again. I don't always leave all of the yardwork to her. -Mark
I don't like shoveling our driveway! It's like yours, soooo long! I like to leave it for Jeff!
Post a Comment