Friday, December 14, 2007

OK, I can't help myself

When I posted the video of Abby singing, I recorded her 4 times that day and have been holding back, not to over due it. This video is so cute and spontaneous, I had no idea she made up new words. Also, please excuse me for talking in it and ruining how cute she is. I was going to forward it to family, but then for each person to download it, it would have taken forever. (thank me later) The kids and I watch it over and over and laugh the whole time.


7 comments:

Brigette said...

Ahhh, ha ha ha ha ha ha - is this the funnest age or what? She is such a sweet smart-ee! - Brigette

Kelly said...

Post all 4! They are so cute!

Diane said...

I don't want to bore everyone with my home videos. I have never heard her sing that before, so it totally threw me off. So funny. Thanks for watching.

Brigette said...

is there more video? We want to see too! - Brigette

Diane said...

We're instant messaging-Brigette!

Brigette said...

oh my goodness your right! I promise I'm really not on the computer this much!!!

Brigette said...

OK, we're watching Abby cakes again today - Megan misses her little friend so much, and all of her new little friends left for Christmas time. So we love watching Abby on the blog! When do you all leave for your Christmas vaca? - Brigette