Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Alive & bloggin

Back at it, a little at a time. Why does life get so busy? Do I make it that way? Clearly so. Here is a little of our summer, bit by bit... Here's PJ's baseball team. He's the tall one on the far right. It was his first year playing for the High School team!
Girls Camp 2012. I was able to go up the whole week with Heather! It was so fun to spend time with Heather her first year at camp.{plus all the sweet beehives in my class}
I spent my birthday at camp. I have some sweet family & friends that spoiled me while I was there. {Who get's a German chocolate cake made by their husband?}

1 comment:

Ryan Cox said...

I LOVE seeing an update from you! Also, you look beautiful camping, somehow, I'm not surprised. :) Is Jake really playing high school ball? That's so awesome!