Tuesday, July 10, 2012

April 2012

Back in April my friends Natalie and Ryan and I boarded a plane to Provo UT for BYU's Women's Conference. It was our first time going. My in-laws were presenting, so almost all of my sister-in-laws were together. We got a hotel and had the most fun visiting with everyone. I was so excited to meet up with my long lost BFF CARA that I met at Rick's College. We haven't seen each other for about 19 years. It was a great reunion, laced with many tears. Her Mom and sister in laws were there, so we visited for hours. It was wonderful to see her! It was a great getaway with friends While I was gone, Joel went to his first prom. I was sad I missed it, but glad he had a fun time. I was actually home when the date was over.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Ohhhhh the memories. I love seeing you and Cara together again. We need to all get together again. Hmmm...I wonder where JoAnn Bratcher is? ;)