So last night at midnight, I dragged Mark to run to one quick store, to grab one quick thing. I've never done black Friday in Greeley {years ago I went with Mark's sisters in Twin Falls Idaho}. We pulled up in the shopping center {target, kohl's, best buy, sports authority}. Place was PACKED!! Never knew they could fill ALL the spots in the parking lot. There were people lined up AROUND the buildings. We made a U turn and were in bed five minutes later. Love that we love so close to it all.
I'm excited for cyber Monday where I plan to do my shopping. I will venture out today to buy Jake a suit, and a few other items, but hopefully it's died down by now?!?! I may have a rude awakening. CRAZY!!!
Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving! I am thankful for YOU!
2 comments:
Ha ha! I'm taking Rachel shopping today and I know it will be berserk, but it's my only chance to get her advice. Good luck to all of us---did you read about the pepper spray woman? The dark side of shopping :(
How did shopping go for you? I did Black Friday at midnight with a friend and it was nuts. I did score a few deals but it was freezing and there were a ton of people. We should go sometime together, just to experience it. :)
Post a Comment