Greeley West won, 38-7!! Now to the quarterfinals this week; luckily a home game. Joel did great. Within the first few minutes, we had a touchdown. On the kick off, Joel made a tackle and then the guy fumbled, and Joel's teammate picked it up and we scored again. (Picture top left, second one down. He's on the bottom pulling him & his teammate down) He also got to play in a series of plays as a receiver. He was stoked!
Thursday night Mark mentioned getting Rachel there to watch, since she wouldn't be that far away. Not excited about her driving that far, even if she had friends with her. We looked at flights, which were over $1,000. Then we looked into the train. $38 one way! She took the train Saturday morning, was to Grand Junction by 10 am. (She surprised Joel, so that was fun) Then she came home with us, was able to spend Sunday at home, and flew back to Provo Sunday evening. Love that Frontier flies right into Provo, and very reasonable.
I LOVE BEING WITH MY FAMILY!!
4 comments:
How fun to have everyone together again! And way cute new family photo. Eva and Mae were talking the other day about how they liked Joel and Jake. Eva was obsessed with Joel when she was Mae's age and then Mae loved Jake when we saw you this summer. Such cute cousins.
You should be on the cover of the Ensign!!
Amen to Mom and Kel!!! Joel is such a stud! That's awesome that Rachel got to be home for a bit!!! Love you guys!
I love your new family picture on your blog! I bet it's so great to reunite as a family! Congrats to Joel! Thats so awesome! Also, thank you for your sweet comments on my blog a couple weeks ago. I showed my Mom, she was touched. You are so sweet. I miss your cute family. Love, Ryan
Post a Comment