Here we are at the Marion's
That is so cool DiDi! You wrote it out well and you look so good in your pic :)
Bravo! I agree with Kelly, you look stunning and your testimony simple, but profound.
Amen to Kelly and Karin's comments! I'm proud of you for getting on there and sharing your sweet testimony! I know you'll bless so many people's lives! Love you!
Well, babe, I'm so proud of you. We were just called to be ward missionaries. Do you thing they want geezers on lds.org?
Awesome! You are an amazing example.
Yayy! I wish I could figure out how to get one of those cool buttons. Good work Diane, I saw your profile the other day :)
OH and I saw Mark and Joel's also :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That is so cool DiDi! You wrote it out well and you look so good in your pic :)
Bravo! I agree with Kelly, you look stunning and your testimony simple, but profound.
Amen to Kelly and Karin's comments! I'm proud of you for getting on there and sharing your sweet testimony! I know you'll bless so many people's lives! Love you!
Well, babe, I'm so proud of you. We were just called to be ward missionaries. Do you thing they want geezers on lds.org?
Awesome! You are an amazing example.
Yayy! I wish I could figure out how to get one of those cool buttons. Good work Diane, I saw your profile the other day :)
OH and I saw Mark and Joel's also :)
Post a Comment