Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Twelve on the 12th

Heather had a very exciting birthday this year. The highlight is to be in Young Women's and not in Primary! She went to her first activity last night and Sunday will be here first. I am her beehive teacher, so I am excited about that!! We celebrated her birthday on Sunday, with Taco's and a no bake pie (that she made herself). On Monday, Natalie was picking up from school. She decorated the car with a banner and gave all the kids noise makers when they picked her up at the cool middle school. Luckily they were a little late, so not a large audience to embarrass her. We then met at cold stone for a special treat after school. We love sweet Heather!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Beehives are the BEST! I'm so excited for you both to be able to do YW together. Happy Birthday sweet, beautiful Heather!

Karin Webb said...

Wow- I cannot believe she is 12! What a cute little beehive. I didn't know that was your calling :D Glad she had a fun birthday!

blunckfamily said...

When we talked on her birthday I wanted to tell her "Stay as beautiful and sweet as you are!!" I'm sure she will. I didn't want to say it because it sounds so trite, but in her case I can't imagine anything but a beautiful and sweet Heather all her life.