Saturday, April 30, 2011

Prom 2011

Rachel was asked to Prom by her friend, Jason. They are in the same seminary class and go to the same school. We are good friends with their family. Tonight was the big night. She looked gorgeous!! They were headed to macaroni grill and then to the dance. The girls(Heather, Abby and I tagged along) went to the salon to have Stephanie cut and style her hair and do her make-up. That was fun to watch all the pampering. Stephanie did a fabulous job, but it's easy when you have a beautiful young lady to work with.
*Click on photo for a clear picture*


12 comments:

blunckfamily said...

Very very classy!

Liz said...

GORGEOUS!!!!!!! WOW! So happy for you Rach! What a lucky guy to have such a beautiful date! That dress is sooo pretty! Good find!

Tina said...

Beautiful! =)

Lisa and Mike Marion said...

Rachel is beautiful and so grown up!

Jeanette Millward said...

Wow! She looks absolutely stunning. Her hair is amazing. Her dress is so gorgeous. She looks so much classier and so much more beautiful than the other girls (sorry girls) in their immodest dresses. Her date is a looker too! ;) Way to go Rachel!

Lisa S said...

She looks amazing! I can only say what a wonderful contrast to the other gals in the group photo. I am so proud of her! Thanks for sharing

Shannon said...

She looks so pretty! I love her dress!

Ryan Cox said...

She is so beautiful inside and out. When Josh and I saw these pictures, he said, "we need to show our girls this dress." I agree. What a wonderful example. She is absolutely stunning.
Did she wear her TOMS? She's so rad. Love that girl.

Karin Webb said...

I am blown away by how gorgeous she looks! Where did you find that dress? It is so pretty (and modest!) Way to go Rach!!

Kristina said...

WOW!!! That is the most gorgeous dress on the most gorgeous girl! Hair, makeup, everything PERFECT!Cute date, too! Wish I could go back in time and re-do my prom attire...
Watch out BYU-here comes Rachel!!

Brigette said...

RACHEL -- you are SO beautiful! Classy, elegant, and gorgeous - I love your dress! I agree with Miss Lisa -- everyone looks beautiful, yet there's such a contrast in the group photo - your countenance says it all! Way to BEE!

maher fam said...

WOW! Ditto to what everyone else said!! So gorgeous!!