Before the amazing fireside(see below), I spent 5 hours with our three boys at a CSU football game. Our friend Max is on the team, #40, and he got us tickets to go watch. It was a great game; they beat UNLV. We've been to those games before, but to cheer on BYU when they come here. I don't know what we'll do when BYU is here next month. They may need our support!
Oh yeah, for the half time show, the band played with the Big Band Voodo Daddy. It was AWESOME! Plus it was right in front of where we were sitting, so spectacular! I have one tiny picture of that.
3 comments:
I love this -green- collage of photos - Max is huge - I just showed Mark this post, and he said - it feels like yesterday I had Max in 11 yr old scouts! So fun - love Joel's sign!
Fun! Your boys are all studs!
Wesley was pumped about this game when i talked to him on Monday! Looks like you had a blast! I must get the scoop on Joel's sign, that cracks me up :)
Post a Comment