
We have been busy with spring sports. Rachel and Carmen (#2 doubles) won 2nd at regional tennis and that put them as contenders at State. They won their first match. Then their second match they lost in a close match in a tiebreaker. The girls they played had several calls that were really awful, (very dishonest) that cost them the match. Our coach was fuming and ran to get a line judge, but by then the damage was done. It was very close, and they played amazing. It was too bad they had to lose to some horrible cheating. The girls they played ended up loosing after our match and if they had continued winning, the girls (Rach) would have had a playback for third and fourth place. It was unfortunate, but I was proud of Rach and Carm for playing so well and having integrity. That's life for you. Always those who ruin it for everyone else. It was a good time and a great experience. Oh, and I'm pretty sure it's official...Rachel could beat her Mom in tennis. (and I wouldn't have it any other way)
Here are some pictures I took at the park in Pueblo Colorado where the State Tennis was going on. The others enjoying playing while supporting their sister.
1 comment:
Go Rachel! What a star, that's awesome!! I'd also like to vote you "Most photogenic family". Could you guys be any cuter? I love the family shot on the tennis court and the kids at the park are so so beautiful.
Post a Comment