Sunday, May 23, 2010

abby 5.21.10


Love bug, Little One, Abby Cakes, turned FIVE on Friday. (YES-MY BABY IS FIVE!) We had a school celebration on the last day of school. She was the "leader" one last time. They had an Olympics day outside, and it turned out to be a pretty day. Then on her actual birthday she had a friends party. We invited her whole class and then some friends from church. Twenty were invited, but only 12 or so were there. Phew! It was a lot of fun. We had pizza, a pinata, and lots of playing. I also helped all the kids make a T-shirt with their name on it. She had a ton of great presents and I felt a little guilty, like she got way too much. We haven't had a party for a long time. I guess I have forgotten. Very sweet, generous friends. Way too much fun and another thing to cross off the list.

4 comments:

Lisa and Mike Marion said...

Happy Birthday Abby!
Looks like a very beautiful party.

Jeanette Millward said...

Darling pictures! I love those pink ballons... so cute. You are such a supermom!!! I honestly marvel at how much you do.

maher fam said...

Happy late Birthday Abby Cakes!! Such cute pictures!! And you & Liz will need to teach me how to do those cute collage things, & cute designs on your page. I'm so new at this! And I agree with Jeanette, I'm amazed at all you do. And I'm amazed at all Jeanette does too for that mater! You're both supermoms!!

Ryan Cox said...

Diane, this party was so fun and everything looked so cute! Have you ever considered becoming an event planner? The shirts you made are just adorable, thank you so much for inviting us! We love The Marions!