Saturday, March 6, 2010

End of a great season

Heather had her last Basketball game today. This was her first time ever playing and she loved every minute of it. She really got into it and knew what she was doing. Definitely a valuable player on her team. She loved to play with her friend, Aspen and made new friends as well. We are very proud of her. After the game today, the team met over at Sonic for a treat.

4 comments:

Liz said...

Cute Heather!!! I'm glad she loved playing ball! I love the picture with Mark and Joel in the background! You all are the best at supporting each other! Love you! Oh, and I think I better make some cookies with ice cream! YUMMY!!!

blunckfamily said...

Mom said: Way to keep your eye on the ball, Heather! Plus she can cook!!!! How did I get such awesome grandchildren? And such amazing parents of my grandchildren????

Shannon said...

Great pictures I need a new camera after seeing these action shots. Would you e-mail me the pic of Aspen and Heather shannonpaul71@yahoo.com

Ryan Cox said...

Heather, you're a natural! Did she cut her hair? I thought it looked shorter last night?