I have to admit I've been jealous. I've been coveting. I have had several family and friends show off their "first signs of spring" pictures with me, and I was wishing I lived elsewhere. But now I have something that brings me hope and so much
JOY. Lookey Lookey...

Just this fall, I planted 100 tulip bulbs. They have surfaced in all the places I had planted. Hip Hip Hooray!
5 comments:
I noticed the other day that our old house had daffodils in full bloom. It made me really sad that we weren't there to enjoy them this year. We'll just have to wait to plant them in the new house. Glad you're enjoying your spring!
It's the coolest thing, huh? A friend gave me some old hyacinth bulbs she wasn't using and I'm always so amazed when they come up in the spring. I keep meaning to do tulips but haven't yet. 100 will be amazing!
And Eva would sure love to be having tea parties with sweet Abby :)
What a welcome site! I love these signs of Spring -- although - I am still craving SOME snow after a whole winter with none - first time in a long time for me w/o snow -- Mark says he didn't miss shoveling - being from Florida and all. [I think he secretly loves the snow - he does love to ski after all!] -- funny how the grass is always greener...!
Oooh! That is so exciting. I love spring so much... and I don't even have to deal with a "real" winter!
Gardening is one of the most gratifying endeavors to me! There is nothing better than seeing some greenery sprout and knowing that without your efforts, they would not be there. On cold Colorado days like today, at least you have some proof that there is hope of warmer days to come!
Post a Comment