I have been wanting to post a blog, but haven't have time. Poor Heather was sick today. Abby had it last week. Less than a day of throwing up and then fine. I hope that's all it is for Heather. Some how she didn't make it to the toilet, so I had a couch, carpet, tile, blanket and toilet all to clean. I'm trying to be patient and loving, since she's feeling yucky. I have tied a bucket around her neck, just in case. (:
Wesley has had 7 teeth pulled within the last week. 3 last week and 4 yesterday. He is sure tough and doing amazing, not to mention rich from the tooth fairy. He went to an orthodontic visit, because of a referral from his dentist. The ortho wanted these teeth pulled to make room for the other teeth that should be in. Hopefully it will provide enough room that they come in straight(at least straighter than they would on their own). He won't go back to the orthodontist until next year, and hopefully it will have helped. Once the teeth start coming in, he'll look back to normal. His first front tooth is halfway down, so that's a good start. Luckily he doesn't have a big cheesy grin, so nobody has really noticed.
Rachel has started Tennis with the High School; several nights practicing until 10. (Snow on the ground and only 4 indoor courts in town). Joel has made the "C" team for Baseball. He is on the team with his teammates from the last 6 years traveling team. Two of them made JV, but the rest are together. They both spend part of their practices shoveling snow on the court and field. Love Colorado Spring Sports.
Jake has his last basketball game tomorrow. He is anxious to play sports for the Middle School next year. It's a great day when you don't have to sign up through the rec center.
Heather has done really well and has had a lot of fun playing basketball. She has one more game next week. She has gotten quite aggressive and has enjoyed learning and playing. She is very good at defense and knows what's going on. She really looks forward it.
Abby is 4 going on 14. She is trying to convince her parents to have her ears pierced. Rachel was 12(and let them close up), Heather 8 and Mark said Abby will be 4. Every 4 years. I think I'll wait a little longer. She loves to play with friends, but I try to limit it to once or twice a week.
Mark has been busy at work. We hope it slows down one of these days, but appreciate all his hard work. I have been trying to keep up with everything, some days better than others. Ready for it to warm up and be outside. I did run two days outside last week, so that was refreshing. Of course I had earmuffs and gloves on, but it wasn't too bad. Quoting President Uchtdorf from last conference..."Winter will surely give way to the warmth and hope of a new spring." Always so positive. I will learn from him.
That's a little update on us. I will try to post long overdue pictures tomorrow or Sunday.
6 comments:
You are a super mom! I don't know how you guys keep up with all the activities!
whewww...and I thought we were busy!!! :) We are never as busy as you guys! I hope everyone feels better quickly! Do you know when Wes will have his baptism??? I have no idea where we will be in July, but I'm assuming that's when it will be, right? If Jeff gets into the school in Henderson, it starts July 1st! Yikes! We'll see!
I am thinking of Wes. How is he going to eat? Poor guy. Life sounds busy.
Whitney had to have 4 teeth pulled in the past few months for the same reason. She was so mad that it had to be done, but survived. So we feel Wes's pain. Glad you're all keeping busy. We love you all!!
Hope Heather is back to her healthy self. Poor Wesley! That is tough, he must have been so brave! High-five to all the athletes in the Marion family. Along with being an awesome tennis player, Rachel has also won Morgan's heart. She said, can we go see my friend Rachel? Your kids are so cute!
Wow Wes! Marcus and Rani are both having only one tooth each pulled next week...I will tell them about Wesley so they will be braver.
So nice to hear how you're all doing...sorry about the sickies. And with all your busy-ness..you still have time to send birthday cards! Thanks so much!!!
I hope we do see you for Wesley's baptism. Keep us posted.
Love, The Puriri's
Post a Comment