So I get a email from my Uncle Rick and he is in Denver and wants to get together. What a wonderful surprise. We have never had extended family visit, besides Aunt Claudia and Uncle Glen, so it was a treat. Rick and Michele came on Saturday 2/13. It was nice to finally meet Michele, Rick's new wife. We had lunch, visited and then we all had to go our separate ways. As they were walking out, I grabbed my camera and sweet Heather took our picture so I had proof that they were here. What a great way to spend a few hours.

5 comments:
Mom says: thanks DiDi for being a good hostess. I hope we get to see them when we get back. Our family is forever!!!
Cool! I've never even seen a picture of Michele yet. Thanks for sharing! I want to come visit, too! :)
I'm glad you were able to finally post this (I've been watching). :D Adam said that there is a very good hospital there for COPD so he wasn't suprised they came there. Glad you had a fun visit with them!
Love Uncle Rick!
That's great that he looked your guys up. He's always fun to be around!
Post a Comment