I was cleaning out the garage the other day and Abby wanted to ride a big bike. I decided I could take a few minutes to put the training wheels on an old bike and she LOVED it. That's all she wants to do now, all day. I think she will have a fun summer riding her new bike.
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Zoo & Bike Riding
I was able to go to the zoo with Wes and his class. They had so many parents attend, that I only had one additional child, Summer, with me. They both were very well behaved and got alone well. Their only complaint was that they wanted to get on the bus and were tired. I thought they would fall asleep on the bus ride home, but they had a renew of energy and were quite alert. Of course Wes wanted me to ride the bus with him, so I was a sport and obliged. I'm glad because I was a little sleepy on the way home, so it gave me the opportunity to close my eyes.



I was cleaning out the garage the other day and Abby wanted to ride a big bike. I decided I could take a few minutes to put the training wheels on an old bike and she LOVED it. That's all she wants to do now, all day. I think she will have a fun summer riding her new bike.


I was cleaning out the garage the other day and Abby wanted to ride a big bike. I decided I could take a few minutes to put the training wheels on an old bike and she LOVED it. That's all she wants to do now, all day. I think she will have a fun summer riding her new bike.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How funny that you only had two kiddos at the zoo! I don't miss riding on buses! I did that one too many times when I taught! My legs are just too long! You're such a GREAT mom! Cute Abby! She and Kyle would have a blast riding bikes together!
Post a Comment