Abby had a little tummy ache, but was a trooper at the Zoo.
Wes was so cute to bring his Monkey to the Zoo and wanted a picture with the Monkeys
This week has been our Spring Break. Rachel had tennis all week and the boys both have baseball today (Saturday), so we stayed home all week. Natalie and I took the 3 little kids and Jackson to the Zoo on Tuesday. It was the perfect day, high around 70*. Perfect Zoo weather. After the Zoo we went to Kristi Papworth's for Abby and Heather to get hair cuts. She moved a year ago to Denver, and Abby really wanted her to cut her hair. Then we hurried home to watch Max's baseball game.
Thursday I played tennis and went shopping for food for Rachel's tennis match. She had an away match, so we all went to that. I had to bring food for the team after they played. Then Friday, I took all the kids and Rachel's friend, Sam back to the Zoo. We had fun, but it was a little colder, so not the perfect weather day. Now today we had two baseball games and came home for an hour break before we head back out. I need to run to the Honey Baked Ham store to see if they have any Hams left for tomorrow. Lots to do today to get ready for Easter.
2 comments:
Hey! We went to the zoo this week, too! I wish it was the Denver Zoo with you!!! Hope you get your ham, and that you have a lovely Easter!!! We love you guys!
So much fun! I love Wes with his monkey -- reminds me of Megan! Always with her monkeys...
I hope you get your ham too!
By the way Megan, was so impressed with how much Abby sounded just like Gabriella! It was so funny --"Listen Momma, her sounds just like Gabriella"!
Post a Comment