Wednesday, March 4, 2009

WAY COOL

Here is the girls tennis preview that was in the paper this morning. I knew Rachel was close to being on the team, but this was a wonderful surprise that all her hard work has paid off. She has her first game tomorrow. I'm excited for tennis to start. Their are 11 on Varsity and 12 listed below, but she is for sure playing this week. We'll be happy either way, but very excited.

Greeley West Spartans

Coach: Jane Burke, 1st season

Conference: 4A Northern

Key players: Mattison Sperry, jr., No. 1 singles; Candice Krammer, jr., No. 2 singles; Sarah Krammer, soph., No. 3 singles; Alex Lehnert, sr., doubles; Kara McCarty, sr., doubles; Carmen Whithead, jr., doubles; Alyson Wolach, jr., doubles; Kelli Selden, jr., doubles; Isebeau Tallon, soph., doubles; Shelby Thompson, soph., doubles; Rachel Greiff, sr., doubles; Rachel Marion, soph., doubles.

I KNOW, SO EXCITED!


I've also been very busy making "locker tags" for the team. I decided to laminate them so they would last the season. I will add a tennis ball each match with the team they are playing, so they will be very cute. I bought "sports mania" cartridge for my cricut machine, and it's my Favorite. With all the sports fans here, it's getting lots of use.

2 comments:

Brigette said...

darn cute locker tags -- looks like you had a lot of fun putting those together! Great job Rachel!

Shannon said...

Those tags are so cute! Don't you just love the cricut. Congratulations Rachel!