Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I just got back from running in 70+ weather. T-shirt and shorts and I was overdressed. Whew. It was sure nice out there, and I welcomed the breeze, which will turn into WY wind. I don't like getting old. The last few runs I've been on I've needed to come home and take Ibuprofen for my knee. I need to be taking one before the run, I've decided. The joys of aging!

3 comments:

Brigette said...

Woo-hoo! I'm feeling jealous of your 70 degree weather... along with a bit of Motrin -- go to Cottonwood Health and buy some SOLARAY brand M.S.M. Glucosamine - take two in the morning with breakfast and two before you go to bed -- it's all natural and you might be suprised that pretty soon you won't need the Motrin very much any more -- love it!

Logan and Ashley said...

I know, I ran last Tuesday and it was gorgeous!! Getting old is so hard. I was huffin' and puffin' and my knee gives me trouble every now and then. When did it happen?? I still feel 16!!!!

blunckfamily said...

I'm so proud of you for getting out there! You're not OLD! Jealous of the weather and I've been in Hawaii for Pete's sake! I totally ran in the RAIN while I was there and wore a jacket MOST of the week! :) No complaints though...I've missed blogging! Yeah for RACHEL!!!!! Can't wait to see how the season goes!