Getting fives from the sorority sisters who helped
Jake had another basketball competition on Saturday. Third round before the finals in Denver. He made all of his shots and hit all of his passes. He was in the top for dribbling/running, so the judges declared that he had a perfect score. He will go in a few weeks for the finals at the Pepsi Center and then if he wins there, they will announce it at the Nuggets game that evening. He was cute to watch, and we were very proud of him. He's got a natural ability. He had his last basketball game Saturday and also a baseball scrimmage, so a busy Saturday. It was nice to be outside and watch the boys playing in the yard.
7 comments:
It is so nice to be outside again! Seems like it's been a long winter. Jake looks taller every time I see him - he's like a real life Troy Bolten! We're rooting for ya Jake...who used to be 5 years old and in my favorite CTR class - wasn't that just yesterday?!
Rock on Jake! What a babe :)
Oh - and I should add that he's polite and well-mannered. You've raised such good kids!
Jake is so cool! I hope my boys take after all of your cute boys! I'm bummed because my blog hasn't been showing what a busy little blogger you've been! Sorry I haven't commented lately! We're off on our trip this week, so I'll have to call when we get back! :) A RAINY week in Hawaii, how does that sound??? We'll see!
Good job Jake. Good luck in Denver. It sounds like a ton of fun. I love the picture of him shooting. What a great shot!!
Post a Comment