Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I have been up in the mountains with Mike & Lisa since Friday night and came home today to watch Rachel play tennis and so a few of the kids can go to school. Vail is so beautiful. Yesterday when Mike was snowboarding, he said the lift registered 70 degrees. It was gorgeous. The cousins have been having a lovely time and get along so well. It is great since they rarely see each other & will be nice since they will be spending 3 weeks together in May & into June.

I left my camera there for them, and now wish I brought it home so I could do a quick post and also to take pictures of Rachel's tennis. I will have a lot to post when I get back Saturday night. It will likely be a few days after that, that I actually post anything.

It has been wonderful, but would be better if the Mark and the big kids were with us. He stayed back to run the household and be Mr. Mom. I have to report, I came home to a clean house and a bag of peanut M&M's on the clean counter. WOW, what a guy. I don't know how I got so LUCKY.

Wes stayed up in the mountains and Mark will head up there tonight after the tennis match. We will go back too, but not for sure when.

2 comments:

Liz said...

Mark is sooo awesome! You are lucky! Can't wait to see pictures! Good luck Rach!!!

Alanna said...

Sounds like you had fun. How fabulous of Bishop to clean and leave M&Ms out.