Thursday, February 19, 2009

happy and sad

The reason I'm happy... we got a new computer for the house. I can use it any time during the day and it's a beauty. I have a large, wide screen that I'm still trying to get use to. I need to take a picture, but haven't had time.

The reason I'm sad is that my washing machine is broken, again. I finally went to the laundromat (thanks Liz for the text and the correct spelling) today and had 7 loads, mind you one was the max, deluxe, monster washer that is like 4 or 5 loads because I took up the rest of the front loaders and didn't have too many choices. So my dryer is getting a work out as we speak and trying to catch up on the drying. I know, I'm completely cheap and didn't want to spent money (nor time) drying the clothes. I have quite a bit hanging around the house to dry. Once again, I secretly wish I had a clothes line out back. I wish they'd come back. Maybe I should start a trend. I would likely get a notice from the homeowners association saying code 345023b states they are tacky and I need to remove it. So, the repair man will be here in the morning. I guess we've had them (Mr washer & dryer)for well over 10 years and they may need to be put to rest. We're hoping they can fix it and it will happily wash for another 10 years. (But they both have been broken several time in the past 8 months.)

Abby and Wes have been sick this past weekend and Abby has missed school all week, which she was very sad about. Wesley missed Tuesday, and was bouncing off the walls, so during the whole (long) day, I wished I would have sent him. I just am afraid I'll get the whole class sick, so I try to be thoughtful and end up miserable myself. He's so cute, so I just tried to roll with the punches.

Seminary...need I say more. Good night.

1 comment:

Liz said...

I didn't know I spelled it any different than you??? It was fun to text though! I'm so sorry it broke again! Hopefully it will get fixed! Yeah for the new computer...what kind did you end up with? Sorry for the sick kids, too!