Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Homecoming



Rachel, Sam and Dakota

Rachel and several of her friends decided to go to homecoming this year. They are all 15 and (at least Rachel & her LDS friend) are not dating age yet. A few of them went to dinner and then met up with the rest of the girls at the dance. She had more fun at dinner and with her friends, than actually at the dance. She let me know, once again, that she's not a huge fan of dances. She said quite a few boys went without dates also, but she said she didn't dance with them. Apparently, they were all doing a good job at ignoring the boys. Fine by me.(:

2 comments:

Logan and Ashley said...

Seriously huh? No boys yet, kids are so young. Yet I think back on when I was that age and I thought I was old enough, but really they are so young to get all involved in that stuff! They all look beautiful!

blunckfamily said...

I absolutely love Rachel's very classy look---I was going through pictures the other day trying to get photo albums streamlined and saw Rachel as a baby. She's growing up from darling little "birdie" to just an amazing young woman. xoxoxoMom