Rachel turned 15 on Monday 7/7, her first day at EFY. Mark and Rachel picked up Monica (her cousin that went to efy with her) from the airport that morning, while I ran to go get Krispie Kreme doughnuts, her favorite. We were at Liz's house, so it wasn't very far to the airport. I tried to decorate a little, so it would be special when she got back. I let them take a box of doughnuts with them to EFY. I hope she felt special, because she really is. We ran in the morning to get some capri's for the week and some new crocks. You weren't allowed to wear flip flops, so she wanted something she could easily slip on when going to meals, etc. We then drove to Provo, checked in Monica and Rachel into EFY and walked them up to the dorm. We took a few pictures there and then went to have lunch, before we dropped them off for the week. Rachel had a great time and will hopefully be able to return another year.
The Monday we got back, Rachel got her driver's permit. She is really doing well. She drives a lot and it's especially fun when I have the big boys in the back telling her what to do. Nothing like 3 back seat drivers.(: It's great and she'll definitely get her hours in within the next year. Happy Birthday to our oldest, sweet daughter.
2 comments:
They grow up too fast! Does that mean we are growing old too fast too?
I can't believe she is 15! That is crazy. How fun that she got to go to EFY! I bet she had a blast.
Post a Comment