Wednesday, June 11, 2008

More Summer fun





A few weeks ago, Mark and the kids decided to ride their bikes to the library. Jake and Abby decided to drive over with me in the car. Mark and Joel had to ride for an hour after our visit to the library, for a biking merit badge, so I drove to take the extra bikes home. We always have a great time at the library. The kids could spend hours there, but it's hard for me to sit and enjoy reading my book when I seems to have interruptions every few minutes. It's nice the older ones can be dropped off and stay as long as they want, but I need to supervise the younger two. They all usually sign up for the summer reading program, but this year only the youngest 3 did. As long as they read, I don't care if they are logging in.

1 comment:

Brigette said...

Hope there's a summer reading program in Idaho! Cute, sweet pictures!