Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Oh Happy Day

After 5 entries, I forgot one thing...Abby finally used the "facilities" yesterday and today. Big day at the Marion's. She's not all about it yet, but at least she knows it's not a scary thing, and can do it. I guess being the youngest, I'm not really pushing her, but am very excited we're on the right track. I saw a family at Target with a little boy, barely one, buying a little potty seat and giggled thinking that was so not me. I figure she'll do it when she's ready, which now would be a great time to be ready(:

2 comments:

Logan and Ashley said...

I can't believe that Joel is old enough to be running the hurdles! He still seems so young to me!
We just got done potty training and I too did not rush it. We tried periodically but it didn't stick until just a month ago. You have done it before, but good luck!

Sarah said...

Good for Abby! Macey is still very determined to not use the 'facilities'. We aren't in a rush with her.
Sarah Richardson