Joel ran for his middle school president last week and found out this morning that he won. He ran against 2 other kids, a boy a and girl. Several months ago, he came home and said that he wanted to run, and I thought that fit him perfectly. He's such a likable kid and is friends with all "groups", so I knew he'd do well. He will do fantastic and have fun doing it.

Joel's campaigning poster. It's an i pod, if you couldn't tell.

"Hi, Nice to meet you...Vote for Joel"

Here is Joel doing his speech over the intercom at school. I was the only mother there (I know, how embarrassing), but I think he was glad I was there to support him.
5 comments:
That is awesome. Kinda scary to put your self out there like that- so glad he won. It is no surprise, he is DARLING!
Joel is just the greatest guy! Must take after a couple of pretty great people! Way to go - Joel!
It does seem like just the right thing for him. He's such a awesome kid! Congratulations Joel! (Mom told you it took me 2 years of losing before I won but I knew that wouldn't happen for him :) )
Go Mr. President. That is great! I hope he loves it!
I love the handshake picture. He has got that down.
Go Big Man!!!!! You are going to do such an awesome job! Chad and Kyle sure look up to you! You are always so nice to them! Your school is so lucky to have you! (Good job DiDi, being so supportive!)
Post a Comment