My children are all big fans of High School Musical, and HSM 2. They all won't admit that, but even Wesley and Abby know the words and actions to most of the songs (OK, all of the songs, and I know all the words too, we listen to it enough) Wesley asked if I'd record him singing "Bet on it" (which is the silliest song). He was interrupted, so you only get a short glimpse of what he knows. When he's in a silly mood, you get the choreographed version, which one day I hope to catch. Wes is so awesome, You can bet on it, bet on it....
1 comment:
Way to go Wes! My friend Chris"s son, Adam, was actually IN the movie--he's a baseball player in real life, and he's in the number where baseball players sing and dance (I don't remember--I saw it before I knew abaout Adam being in it) but he earned enough money for his little bit to pay for his mission to Brazil in June!
Post a Comment