Thursday, February 14, 2008

They're back, safe and sound




My wonderful parents have just returned from their Yerevan, Armenian mission. They arrived in Denver around 9:30 pm. It was amazing how great they looked and also rested. It was a long day of flying. From Yerevan they flew to Paris, then to Chicago, then to Denver. On Tuesday evening they will fly to Salt Lake to be with my sister Liz and her family, then at the end of the week, home to St. George. It has been wonderful to have them here. I took Mom to Wal-mart today and she felt a little culture shock. She was cute just taking it all in-almost like a kid in a candy store. Wait 'til she goes to Target, which is 10 times better, she'll go nuts.

1 comment:

Brigette said...

Yeah! These are great pictures, what a wonderful family memory - We've been in that exact spot waiting for Mark to come back from Chicago many, many times. I'm sure it was so good to give your parents a hug again! When I come back for a visit, can you take me to Target, too? :)