Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day

The Saturday before Mother's Day we had a full day in the yard. It was a great gift for me. I love to be outside, and all the help I received was amazing. We accomplished much, 6 aspen trees-planted. Two rose of Sharon-planed, 2 peonies-planed, two dead bushes-gone. I felt like Mother's Day was on Saturday. Then to top off Mother's day, Mark made fish taco's-from scratch! They were so good, and it was so sweet of him to take the time to make my tummy happy. They also surprised me with a new blender. Yeah, I don't have to use my broken glass one anymore. Hello smoothies! I felt a a little guilty for being so spoiled.

Wesley's Mother's Day card

3 comments:

Liz said...

Happy Mother's Day Jimmer Mommy!

Karin Webb said...

Our skit for girls camp is titled "Teach Me How to Shimmer". I thought the Marions might appreciate that one. Happy Mother's Day to a great mother and sister!!

blunckfamily said...

You DO deserve it all--glad you had a wonderful day. Those tacos look good enough to eat--ha ha--YUMMY!