Heather and Wesley are ending their basketball season this week. They have both done very well & have really enjoyed it. They typically have games at the same time, so we take turns watching games. That is really hard, because they are both so GOOD & FUN to watch.

5 comments:
We've been doing BB here too and loving it. Fun!
I read the great tribute Jimmer wrote to his Mom. So I hope your Jimmers will be doing likewise!
They're playing basketball, without that bas-ket-ball. Please tell me you remember that song? It was a Marion family favorite growing up. Can't believe it's basketball season again! So awesome, I bet they're naturals.
That's why I wrote it, while I was singing that song🏀 I thought it said, "we love that bas-ket-ball?! Funny!! Who knows?
hahahaha, that is so funny! I am a nerd. a NERD! You are totally right. I always thought that those lyrics didn't make any sense but that's the way I've been signing it all these years. nerd. :)
Post a Comment