Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Chad's Baptism

Our cousin Chad was baptized on December 3, so we went to Salt Lake for that special occasion. I didn't take a lot of pictures because we were having too much fun, or we were too busy? We had a great quick trip and brought Rachel back with us for the month of December. You would never know my gorgeous sister Liz is pregnant. She looked so good! The day before the baptism, my baby sister Kelly gave birth to her 3rd child, first boy. We missed them, but are excited for their new baby. Four of my five sisters were there, and of course our parents. Fun weekend, Thanks Hughes'!

2 comments:

Liz said...

You are sooo sweet!!!! I don't feel gorgeous, so that made my night! I could NOT have pulled that weekend together without you!!! Love you! We loved having you guys there with us! Can't get enough of our family! (I'll get you those pictures I erased off of your camera when I get a second!)

blunckfamily said...

That was a glorious week-end, and I wish I'd had a coat to go to Temple Square with you----your pictures are gorgeous.