*Wes Jones got up the first time wake boarding behind a boat. Last year he learned behind the jet ski.
*Heather also wake boarded for the first time, got up and did great. I am sad to say, I missed the whole thing, and no camera on the boat. Bummer.
*Mark rented a boat, so that was nice to have an extra one for all the people. He still would like to own one, but hasn't found the right one.
*Jake slalomed skied, which he's done in the past, and loves the challenge.
*Rachel came for barely 3 days and then my sweet parents met Mark and they drove her back to Provo. Six hour drive for Mark by car and another two by boat. WHAT A DAD!! We loved having her for a short time and were sad she wasn't there for her annual birthday party on the lake. She turned 18, by the way!
*Joel is sixteen, so was able to drive the jet skis s o l o
*Abby went down the houseboat slid! Woo hoo
*The Mom's enjoyed the relaxation station, while the children entertained themselves all day long. I love the lake because you never hear, "I'm bored". I'm also happy to report that we came home injury free this year.

4 comments:
It looks and sounds like a blast! Maybe some year we will be invited ;)!
I've been watching for this report-----it all looks fabulous and perfect. What great memories for your family. Even better than Spring Valley Lake-----ha ha!
I've got to work on my tan so I don't look like a ghost next to you next week! Glad you all were safe and had a fun time. See you soon!!!
good job lu and weh! i need to talk to abby soon about the slide! ha im SOO jealous that i couldnt stay that long super cuuuuttte pics love em! we need to figure out how you can get me all of the pics w/ me in them so i can put them on my computer. love you all!!:) skpye soon!
Post a Comment