I wish we could do all of this EVERY weekend! It was so much fun to hang out with you! I hope turning the big 4-0 was special and memorable for you! Can't wait for you to come get another fish taco and tamale with me the next time you come! Love you Di! (My kids had a blast hanging with the cousins, too, but we missed Uncle Mark and Joel!)
4 comments:
I knew you'd get it all posted---such fun! You don't look a day over 25! xoxoxox
I wish we could do all of this EVERY weekend! It was so much fun to hang out with you! I hope turning the big 4-0 was special and memorable for you! Can't wait for you to come get another fish taco and tamale with me the next time you come! Love you Di! (My kids had a blast hanging with the cousins, too, but we missed Uncle Mark and Joel!)
Hurrah! Just what EVERY woman can't wait for- to turn 40! I hope I look as great as you when it's my turn! Happy B-Day again. Lylas!!
Diane... I've been catching up on blogs. Missed your birthday, but wanted to wish you a belated "Happy Birthday"! You make 40 look like the new 30! :)
Post a Comment