Sunday, June 26, 2011
BYU-summer 2011
Rachel & I drove to Provo Saturday, June 18. We pulled into Heleman Halls around 9 pm. We went into the cannon center to find 3 people working behind the desk. We asked if she could check in and 5 minutes later, we were unloading the car. Her roommate was at the dance, so we unloaded and left. Of course I couldn't convince Rachel to go to the dance. We went up to the Provo house (G & G Marion's house that we've all lived in) Dan & DeAnn were there, and we visited with them. Rachel stayed the night with me, but woke up, got ready and went to her student ward. I went to the MTC for church with Denise (and we met up with Mel for Sacrament mtg) and was there about 5 hours. Had lunch in the cafeteria. It was crazy to think that before long our boys will be there. The branch President and his wife separately said they had a son that Rachel should go out with. Funny little match makers. I didn't take a ton of pictures to not embarrass Rachel, but here are a few. Love & miss you Rachel!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow. Did you drive away and bawl your head off? I will when it's Whitney's turn. Still can't believe Rachel is in COLLEGE!!! She will have a blast at the Y.
That's just what I wanted to say!
Post a Comment