Wednesday, May 25, 2011


4 comments:

blunckfamily said...

This and all the new posts below represent practically the whole plan of salvation in just a few days---except no one died!! What a wonderful time we all had together! Hope you're recovering from making it all happen!

Karin Webb said...

Instead of commenting on each post, I'll just do it here. WOW! What fun times you've been having at your house. We love all of you and wish we could be together more often. Congrats to Rachel- the most beautiful senior I think I've ever seen. And Happy Birthday to Abby Cakes!!

maher fam said...

I'm a little late as usual. DiDi, how are you able to do SO much & then have time to blog about it right away?! You must not sleep! You're amazing! I love all these pics! Wish we could've been there for all the fun.

Susan Wood said...

I am Mark's first cousin - Susan "VonCannon". Our daughter, Nicala is attending BYU in the fall. We need to figure a way for Nicala & Rachel to meet. Nicala will be living with her best friend from here in Mesa - in Young Hall. Maybe they can start as Facebook friends.
I enjoy your blog. It's nice to catch up on what's happening with you guys.