Preston Jake turned 13 a week ago. Yes, I have three teenagers in the house. Wonder when the grey hair will start showing. (Maybe it already is and I'm completely oblivious. I'm keeping it that way). Preston got a new suit for church and notice his excitement that it actually has real "man" pockets on the inside. He's retired the boy suit and now has a man suit. Hopefully he won't outgrow it for awhile. He also really wanted a football and got two. He's a happy camper. We had Alfredo for dinner, which is his favorite. What a sweet boy!
2 comments:
Ahhhh...I didn't ever call Jake on the big day! I knew you had a campout and games, but then I didn't call that night! Man I'm lame! Sorry Jake! What a handsome dude! Hope we see you guys next month for conference! I'll make him alfredo and breadsticks if you do come! :) Oh, and I don't see any grey hairs on you! Thanks goodness we're blonde!!!!
Happy Belated Birthday Jakers! What a stud. Let me know your secrets for raising teenagers because I definitely need some tips. Miss you guys- lylas!!
Post a Comment