Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Eight is GREAT!

Wesley turned 8 on June 20th, which happened to be Father's Day. What a great birthday. New Scriptures, cub scout shirt, book etc. Baptism to follow. He was excited to have his new scriptures at church, but wished his birthday wasn't on a Sunday. He did think it was cool to share his day with his Dad. Mark had to go to church two hours away for a ward conference, so we didn't see him most of the day. He did make it home for Steak, potato salad, fruit salad, and a green salad (Wesley choice). We finally got Mark a new grill for Father's Day, which was long overdue.

5 comments:

Brigette said...

that just doesn't seem right! 8? Has it really been that long? Wow - Happy Birthday Wesley!

We had steak for Father's Day dinner as well -

how's your summer going?

Brigette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karin Webb said...

Happy Birthday Wes Jones! Turning 8 is GREAT! Very cute cake too. Can't wait to see you all in a few weeks.

Oh, and I'm so glad I read your blog tonight because it reminded me that I haven't registered our van yet for June- Yikes!!

Ryan Cox said...

Happy Birthday Wesley! I love the card with the basketball, who made that for him? Can't wait for his baptism, you'll have to let us know when that is :)

Jeanette Millward said...

Sounds like a great day! I wish we could have seen you all when we were w/ your sisters in St. George!